Sunday, November 20, 2011

To whom this may concern: here goes!

If you're reading this, I've made it. A while back, a good friend suggested that I put myself to good use and start a blog. Well, it's been a long time coming but ya gotta start somewhere... so here goes nothing. I originally thought that I would start a blog about good and bad hair styles. Being that I am what I like to think, a "trendy" hairstylist in Pittsburgh, I have a lot to say about good and bad hair. Then I realized that my life, as a "trendy" hair stylist, is pretty freaking awesome, so why restrict myself to gossip? I've decided to post about not only good hair, bad hair, and so bad it's good hair, but anything and everything that makes me excited. Whether it's fashion, music, how awesome my friends are, or my favorite youtube videos, I'm going to share it all. And if nobody ever reads it, I will consider it my diary.
Yup, I' m the one on the right. Trendy at a young age (I was ahead of the pixie bang trend, it was no accident).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment